Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Morgyn's idea of big girl panties!!


So, first thing yesterday morning, Morgyn woke up wanting to wear her Ariel big girl panties. I was shocked and excited hoping maybe this was the turning point to begin potty training. As I proceeded to take her diaper off and put the underwear on, she wanted a diaper put back on but also wanted Ariel on. I decided to let her take over because I wasn't quite understanding her. This is how she wanted it!!!

Needless to say, the underwear thing didn't last very long. I was able to get her to wear the panties all by themselves, but only for about an hour. No accidents though. Then she was done and wanted her diaper back on. Everyone tells me it will just click with her one day, I just hope it's sooner than later :)

1 comment: